Rector of Osh State University Kudaiberdi Kojobekov talked to more than 1,000 students through the ZOOM platform
- During the online meeting, the head of the university spoke about the work done at the university in the current situation:
- “Despite the current situation in the country, Osh State University was able to adapt to the requirements of the times without interrupting distance learning, and a lot of work has been done. In particular:
“The KelBil platform and AVN e-learning system have been modified as needed. The official e-mail address of each teacher has been created using the mail.oshu.kg mail server operating in the DATA-center.
- Now, according to current requirements, every teacher (employee) of Osh State University * Correspondence with other parties as an official university lecturer was provided via the corporate email address @ oshsu.kg.
In addition to the Zoom platform, the university’s own videoconferencing system, Webinar.oshsu.kg, has been developed by the university’s specialists. This system provides high-quality video conferencing, such as the above-mentioned Internet tools. facilitated the organization of synchronous communication and allowed the data to be stored only in the DATA center of the university. A special website has been launched for entrants to prepare for the ORT and check their readiness. Today, more than 2,000 students from all over Kyrgyzstan visit the RETEST.KG website to check their readiness for ORT, ”he said.
- Students, in turn, received answers to questions about tuition fees, academic mobility, study abroad, future plans of the university.
- At the end of the online meeting, the rector of the university congratulated the students on the 80th anniversary of Osh State University and presented certificates in online format for students who received “Distance Learning”, “75 years of the Great Victory” and “Citizenship Scholarship”.
It should be noted that the 80th anniversary of Osh State University will be held online on May 28.